Gallbladder trouble was once a female problem. The four F: Fat, Fertile, Forty,
Female were the key indicators for the gallbladder dysfunction. The reason is high
estrogen levels thicken the bile and makes it harder for the bile to move though the
bile duct to the intestinal tract. Thanks to processed oil all ages and both sexes can
have gallbladder trouble now. The reason is chemically modified fats and oils like
hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated oils thicken the bile just like high estrogen
levels. If you are a female and eating processed fats and oils your risk for
gallbladder trouble is very high. I treat very young children preteens who are having
gallbladder trouble. I regularly see teens who have already had their gallbladders
It would be best not to have the gallbladder removed if possible. You need to know
how to take care of your gallbladder.
1) No chemically modified fats or oils. Eat only natural oils.
2) High insulin producing foods cause estrogen dominance in both sexes. If you are
hypoglycemic, diabetic or prediabetic you are most likely getting too much insulin.
Read my page on type 2 diabetes.
3) High fructose corn syrup requires large amounts of insulin to process.
4) Eat beets they have a natural bile thinner or take AF Betafood or betafood from
Standard Process instead of eating beets.
5) Make home made salad dressing using equal parts EVOO and lemon juice. You
can add other spices and herbs like garlic. This naturally helps the liver and
gallbladder to release and pass stones.